Minneapolis Ski Club Brochman Summer Training sessions for high school.
2018 Spring Training Sessions
We offer a limited number of Spring training sessions
Saturdays mornings on the River Rd. Meet by Riverside Park at 8:00 for some hill work and distance. Beginning April 15th and ending May 21st. Sessions are 1.5 hours long, may be longer if the weather is nice.. 6 sessions $125 Most sessions include technique, strength, distance and some type of speed work.
2018 Summer Training sessions
Standard sign up is for 3 days per week, $395 before March 31st. 4 days per week is $495. 5 or more days per week is $595. There will be a late fee April 1st and another May 1st. Skiers who wish to train this much are also invited to be in our Competition Program listed below. The more you do the faster you will be. These sessions require some driving and perhaps car pooling. This also makes you a faster skier because you are more committed. I plan on having a general meeting March 31st at the Merriam Public Library at 1:00PM. At this meeting you can ask questions regarding the programs.
Regular Summer Training sessions
Beginning date Monday June 11th, Ending date Thursday August 9th.
- Mondays Elm 7-9 AM, Chalet Parking Lot
- Tuesdays, Brackett Park (Mpls), 7-9 AM, East side of Red Rec building.
- Tuesdays, Brackett youth program, 9:15-10:15 AM for younger skiers, roller skiing, running, technique. Ages 7-11.
- Tuesdays, Wildwood Elementary,( Mahtomedi) 6:30-8:15 PM.
- Wednesdays, Elm Creek Park, Maple Grove, 7-9 AM, Chalet Parking Lot.
- Wednesdays PM Afton by 32nd street downtown Afton 6:15-8:15PM, we will do strength from 6:15-6;30.
- Thursdays, Wabun 7-9 AM, Meet in upper parking lot by asphalt loop.
- Thursday youth group ages 7-11, meet in upper parking lot by water park.
- Thursdays, 6:30-8:15 PM Wildwood Elementary
- Friday, Battle Creek Park 7-9:30 AM, hard roller skiing and some running.